- Summer registrations will require an appointment.
- When entering any school building, you are required to wear a mask.
- Kindergarten starting age is 5 by August 31
- First grade starting age is 6 by August 31
- 2 weeks before the start of the school year: students register directly at their assigned elementary school
- In the summer: Ms. Kristen Lacourciere is located at Braintree High School, 128 Town Street, in the House 1 Office. To schedule an appointment, please email Ms. Lacourciere at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will staff the office in July on Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and in August on Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. There are no walk-ins accepted at this time so please email for an appointment.
- All new incoming middle school students register directly with the Administrative Assistant at their assigned middle school the entire year.
- Should you not know which middle school your address is assigned to, please contact the administration offices at 781-380-0130 x8476.
High School (Grades 9-12)
- All new incoming high school students register directly at Braintree High School, 128 Town Street, Registrar’s Office.
- Registrar: Susan Archdeacon, 781-848-4000 x7014
- The following is the schedule for the high school registrar:
- During the School Year: Open Monday – Thursday 8:45 am – 2:30 pm
- 1 week after the last day of school: Open from 8:45 am - 2:30 pm
- In the summer: Closed
- For transcripts, please contact Kathy Finneran at ext. 7010
- 3 weeks prior to the first day of school (beginning August 12, 2020) – Registrar’s Office is open from 8 am - 2 pm. Please email Susan Archdeacon, BHS Registrar, at susan.archdeacon@
braintreeschools.orgto request an appointment to enroll your student. Ms. Archdeacon will respond to all emails/inquiries after August 10, 2020. Please be sure to download and complete the online registration packet and bring all materials to your appointment.