Grab and Go Meal Service:
We will continue to provide bag breakfasts and lunches for all Braintree students, ages 18 and under. The service will continue to be offered daily at Ross and Hollis from 10AM - Noon. Effective Monday, March 30th, meal pickup days will change from daily to Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. On Monday and Wednesday, you will be provided with two breakfasts and two lunches per student. On Friday, April 3, we will provide three breakfasts and three lunches per student. With school currently scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, April 7th, Friday, April 3rd will be the last day of grab and go meal service. Should the school closure be extended, we will communicate our plan for additional days of school closure.
A FEW IMPORTANT POINTS:
- This will be a drive-up service, both parents and students are to remain in their vehicles. When you arrive, please roll down the window in your backseat, or open your trunk so that meals can be placed in your vehicle without contact.
- There will be additional signage indicating where to go if you are walking to the school to pick up meals.
- Parents must keep their children within their control at all times, and leave school property immediately after pickup up meals in order to remain in compliance with social distancing practices.
- No ID or registration is required to pick up meals.
- If you are unable to get to one of the two locations, or if you and your children are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 617-653-7166 to make alternative arrangements.
Meal Pickup Locations
- Hollis Elementary School, 482 Washington Street, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Ross Elementary School, 20 Hayward Street, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Marge Crispin Center - Food Assistance
- Provides food to any Braintree resident in need of assistance.
- Learn more at: http://www.margecrispincenter.com/social-services