Registration Information


Below you will find links to the registration materials that you should download and complete prior to registering your child.

Kindergarten families may omit transfer information

**Please note that the kindergarten starting age is 5 by August 31.**

Registration Packets (Includes All Individual Forms)

Please select the category below and the appropriate documents, included translated versions, will be view able:

  1. Student Data Form
  2. Verification of Residency
  3. Affidavit of Residency
  4. Home Language Survey
  5. Transfer Student Record Request
  6. Nursing / Medical Forms
  7. Flexible Boundary Zones

Student Data Form

Other Documents

  • Massachusetts Transfer Card from the child’s previous school with the Child’s Mass ID number listed (please disregard for kindergarten)
  • Original Birth Certificate - the administrative assistant will make a copy of it and return the original to you
  • Emergency Medical Card - available from your school’s registrar, must be completed when the above mentioned paperwork is returned (kindergarten families will receive at the beginning of the school year)

Additional Kindergarten Forms / Information

  1. Kindergarten Registration Form
  2. New Student Parent Survey
  3. Early Childhood Survey

Kindergarten Payment Schedule for Students Registered in January