The Preschool Laboratory Program provides high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to teach, guide, and observe children throughout the program. The Preschool Laboratory is designed to meet the needs of preschool children in a creative environment that offers a blend of instruction and socialization.
2020 to 2021 Program Registration
Due to school closures we ask that you send your registration by email. You can either scan your registration form, or take a picture of the registration, and send it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Your child must be three years old by September 1, 2020 for the Tuesday/Thursday program
- Your child must be four years old by September 1, 2020 for the Monday/Wednesday/Friday program
- Your child must be toilet trained by the start of the program.
- Families must provide their own transportation
- Preference will be given to Braintree residents
The fee schedule per child is as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Session - $750 payable in three installments
- Tuesday/Thursday Session - $500 payable in three installments
- At the time of acceptance into the Preschool Laboratory Program, a $50 non-refundable placement fee will be charged (this will be credited toward your final installment)
In May you will be notified if you child has been accepted into the program. At that time, you will receive additional paperwork that will be due along with your deposit.